Built in 1860, the Orchard House is one of the New Harmony Inn guest houses. This two-story, wood-frame home features a fully-stocked kitchen, four bedrooms: two Kings, and two queen-size beds with private baths, and each bedroom is a lockable room. There is a parlor with a fireplace, study, dining room and private outdoor patio. The Orchard House is located within convenient walking distance of the Roofless Church, Historic New Harmony and Cathedral Labyrinth. Free bicycles are also provided for New Harmony Inn guest house visitor’s use.