Indiana State Museum & Historic Sites
410 Main Street, New Harmony, IN, USA
Historic New Harmony is a unified program of the University of Southern Indiana and the Indiana State Museum and Historic Sites.
The mission of the Indiana State Museum and Historic Sites is to celebrate, explore and steward all that is authentically wondrous about Indiana.
The Atheneum/Visitors Center is open year-round from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• No daily tour will be offered until March 24 (Jan. 2 through March 23, 2018)
• March 24, 2018: Daily 1 p.m. tour resumes
• Nov. 1 through Dec 30, 2018: Tour is at 1 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays only
• Tours begin at the Atheneum/Visitors Center, located at the corner of North and Arthur Streets
• Please note: New Harmony observes Central Daylight Saving Time
• Special tours with special pricing can be arranged at any time
New Harmony is closed on New Year’s Eve (Dec 31), New Year’s Day (Jan. 1), Easter (April 1), Thanksgiving (Nov. 22), Christmas Eve (Dec. 24), Christmas Day (Dec. 25), and the day after Christmas (Dec. 26).